Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Where do I go from here?

Its the end of TCF 312 and I have gained more knowledge that will improve my skills as a film-maker that I thought I could in one semester. Before this class I had experience with only a basic camera and was used to using the natural light of my surroundings, which wasn't always the best results. One of the most valuable tools I have taken away from this class is how to use and control light. This was also the first time I had worked with a crew that were given specific jobs and were restricted to those jobs. Previously it had been a group of three or four people who did everything. Also I learned how to communicate the ideas I had in my head to the crew to create that image on screen. I have enjoyed the opportunity to work with and also learn from so many talented people and am going to take this experience with me as I continue to learn and develop my skills as a film-maker and vision as an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment